I am an independent and task-focused person, both personally and at work.
Solving complex and challenging problems, from infrastructure to low-level issues, is my strength. I enjoy experimenting with technology and creating exotic setups.
Senior DevOps Engineer @ NOKIA
IV 2021 - present
I was primarily responsible for the development of an in-house distributed computing platform. The goal of that platform was to achieve quick execution time for a large pool of compute-heavy tests by running them on a pool of cloud nodes.
- In-house distributed computing solution.
- Introducing the tool on the 5G CI platform
- Implementation of internal CI and tooling
- Maintaining compatibility with dependencies
- Feature development and maintenance
- CI environment
- Operating a large pool of production machines.
- Using Grafana/Graphite, Icinga, Ansible
- Working with a big C++ project
- Significant reduction of feedback times.
Software Developer @ ZPAS SA
X 2020 - II 2021
I reconstructed the Windows HID DLL (x86_64) usb driver. I ported the functionality of the Windows library to an Android
application that collected measurements and sent them to the Django backend
- Reverse Engineering the user-space library of the HID device using Ghidra
- A fully functional rewrite of the driver for Windows in C
- Implementation of analogous functionality in Android application
- A fully functional production deployment of an Android Application and Django Backend
that collected measurements into a database
- Polish - native
- English - C1
- German - B1
- Hiking and trail running
- Skating with protective equipment
- DevOps/CI - ability to automate tasks and supervise processes
- Prototyping - Proofs of Concept delivered quickly
- Scripting languages debugging techniques
- 64-bit arm assembly and embedded devices
- Basic pentesting skills
- Linux, Bash, Systemd
- Docker, LXC,QEMU, Podman
- Git, SVN
- Restic, Rclone, Borgbackup
- Yocto project
- Gitlab, Jenkins, Zuul
- Icinga, Grafana, Graphite
- Python - my scripting language of choice
- standard library - threading, multiprocessing
- Requests, Selenium - automation
- Unix / Linux interfaces
- Make proficiency
- C++ - mainly from the DevOps side
- API and tooling development
- React - for creating admin panels and forms
- Next.js and Bootstrap
- Language Agnostic
I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realising the recruitment process
pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in
agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on
protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of
such data, and
repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). Thank you for your time.